And what have we learnt so far ladies? That our German Lecturer is from BAVARIA, which is, according to him at least, the best part of Germany, that he likes SHPAGHETTI (deliberate spelling mistake) and that he says BLOODY all the bloody time. So in our next class, and all subsequent classes with him, I'm going to keep a tally. Previous tallies include how many full chalk boards can be used and how many times one particular lecturer says "da da da" instead of etc... Don't say we don't pay attention!
Also just had a meeting about my dissertation, scared much? Luckily I'm not doing the whole whack, just need to come up with a concept but I've already got four great chunks of literature to read and start summarising. At least my topic is interesting, the use of tests of executive functioning in the diagnosis of frontal lobe generation and the drawbcks therein...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment