Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Week seven is upon us...

And tomorrow is the deadline for the dissertation proposals! It's a shame they don't do smilies on this thing cos I'm telling you, my face is a picture. I got mine in early (that NEVER happens) and after being unable to talk (seriously, I lost all use of the English language) whilst doing my presentation and then having to deal with a dentist who thought the best way to discover if the soft spot on my tooth was decay was to shove a spikey thing in it to see if it hurt, I'm on the wine as I don't have to be in uni tomorrow :D

Now I just have a 2000 word essay on concepts to re-draft, a 500 word summary of perception to make up, two exams to sit and then I'm actually going to graduate! Add to that my mate Peta's coming up for the weekend and I've got the weekend off work and it looks like I might be regaining some sort of semblance of normalcy :D

So girls, end of year madness? :D

No comments: