Well we started a bloody tally but I reckon he's onto us as we only got two today, following 21 last Wednesday! Next up is Bingo. We're compiling a list of his well known and used phrases so watch out for Bavarian Lecturer Bingo!
Other than that not much is going on. Dissertation proposals are well under way and due, at some point. Some point soon. I think. As it's week five everything else is a bit mental as well and work, well, I'm sure it still exists but let's not discuss that right now...
I'm currently here as a way to procrastinate making up alternative everyday analogous tasks to test frontal lobe damage and degeneration in older patients. Why I wanted to study psychology is now seeming like a very long ago and not well thought out plan...
Now for the exciting bit, it's my birthday tomorrow! I'll be reaching the grand old age of 23, happy happy, joy joy... Expect some carnage and if you're in Edinburgh then watch out for the group of students coming to take over the city :D
Anyway, enough rambling from me, best go and write something constructive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment