Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Gilly here!

Sup!
Thought i would pitch in a bit here =]
So yesterday i threatened myself that i had to do something about my project proposal or actually drop out 4 weeks before we finish.
Luckily i decided to plump for the former and finally went to see Lindsay.....and it turns out it wasn't as scary as i thought lol. Even scarier than project proposals is the fact that I have sorted out my date to move out ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....Gillian...being responsible??? gonna be entertaining stuff lol. dunno how I'm going to afford it since its about 4 weeks after i come back from LDN all debt riddled and that....although I will hopefully have a kick ass job to help me out =]

Anyhoos...enough about me blabbing about me....UNI IS SHITE!!! lol. Was looking for flats in Brighton during social today for some reason....mainly cos I couldn't think of anything useful to say other than "I am shit at this" lol. that's about all I can say for uni at the mo.

Laters chicas

*EDIT* did anyone realise how much work we have to do for the next two weeks???? I totally lost track of everything....feck. Only done 1 essay plan too oops =p

No comments: