And now it is my turn to be a bum and guess what i am supposed to be doing toria? reading my social conition - do ya think that book just screams skive or blogg at ya?
I just have something a maze ing to write here! so here i was reading my book and dabbling in writing silly essay drafts and theres a cleaner in the computer lab hoovering away! Next thing ya know - she hollowers "there he is everyone out!" i was like wtf! then i turn round and see a fucking mouse the scatter accross the floor *I scream* ACTUALLY at the top of my voice and run out! The rest of the insane people who where there usin the computers stay in and help her catch it! apparently she did catch it and what did she do? kill the bastard? oh no she didnt bother she chucked it out the window! FFS life doesn't get much more exciting than this! but seriously i am terrified of mice so it was sooo awful lol!
Randomness
valentines day 2008
Nichola "Harriet what did you get graham for valentines day?"
Harriet "A card - but u know what i had to reference it because i didnt want him to think i made up the lyrics i wrote inside it"
Nichola laughs for next two hours cos the brain referenced her valentines card and only she would think to do it :D
Anyways i guess its time to get back to work for me :) then enjoy my weekend off whooo hoooo canny wait lol
***This post was created by a crazy irish bird that hates mice***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my God, mice in the library?! What a great excuse never to go back again if ever I heard one! Bleugh... I don't normally mind the buggers but I think finding them in the library would freak me out a bit...
Toria xxx
Post a Comment