Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Looks like I'm first.

Shocking. I'm the first person with enough free time to write in here. Just been doing the reading for Social Cognition *bangs head against a wall* Behaviourism. Or Cognitive Psychology. Or something... I did miss class this morning *hangs head in shame* I slept in, which I know is the worst excuse in the world, ever, but it's the only one I've got!

I've also being remembering some Ashleigh-isms! I think my current favourite is "Manchester, isn't that in Essex?" along with the name of the blog, "That three hour gap went fast" following an hour and a half long break...

This, along with "You're not a pigeon, what do you know?" from a podcast our lecturer played us has had us all analysing our laughter (from the same lecture, damn him for making us think and watch videos of laughing rats).

Anyway, should go finish the reading, I've got as far as something about Skinner and given that I'm out tonight, tomorrow and away for the weekend methinks I should get it finished sooner rather than later.

No comments: